Hi everyone! In this video, I will show the process of how I sculpted my own take on one of my Favorite #MortalKombat Main Character #HanzoHashashi AKA #Scorpion
This is Part 1 of 5 for my Mortal Kombat Series of sculpture.
I want to hear what @unCAGEDgamez will say about my Sculpture as a Fellow MORTAL KOMBAT HUGE FANBOY,
Me making this sculpture was inspired by @ClayMakes when I saw his sculpture of Scorpion a couple of months ago when I was just starting my Sculpting journey.
Please help me reach them. 😄
I would like to thank :
For his Epic Mortal Kombat Remix
I do not own all the music used in this video, credit goes to all the respective owner and no copyright was intended.
You may watch the Remix Music Here 👇🏼
Mortal Kombat Movie 2021
This is one fun build and it turned out amazing! I enjoyed the process of this, I hope you’ll enjoy it too!
Seat back, relax and please enjoy the show. PEACE!
TIPS FOR AMAZING WATCHING EXPERIENCE:
▫️Click HD (1080p / 4K)
▫️Turn the volume Up
▫️Landscape mode for Mobile Phone user
▫️ Pause the Video if you have to.
▫️Sit back, Relax and Enjoy the Vid!
Enjoyed this video? Feel free to LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE and hit the NOTIFICATION 🔔 for more updates.
You can subscribe to my channel here:
Here are the Art Supplies that I usually use:
1. Polymer Clay - Super Sculpey Premo!
2. Acrylic Paint - Tamiya Paints / Mr Hobby
3. Primer - Mr. Surfacer 1200 / Krylon Black Primer
4. Aves Apoxie Sculpt
5. Sculpting Tools - Wax Carvers found online
6. Armature - Iron Wire, Tin foil and Masking tape
7. Base - Airdry Clay (JOVI)
8. Diorama - Cork, pebbles and Plaster of paris / Clay
9. Solutions for Softening and smoothing Surface - Water for Apoxie , Turpentine / Lacquer Thinner for Polymer Clay
10. Sanding Papers - 80,120,400,500,1000 and 2000 Grit
You can also find me in my other social Media Accounts:
FB Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id...
Contact: [email protected]